TOP 5 REASONS WHY START-UPS SWEAR BY DIGITAL MARKETING
A start-up is a company that is technology-oriented and enjoys high growth potential. It is a fairly small business that identifies product or service gaps in the existing market and offers tailor made solutions. However, the chances of either hitting the bull’s eye or missing it totally are both very high and thus a risky space to be in. In spite of a good product or service a start-up greatly relies on its digital marketing strategy to achieve success. DMAG Marketing, the top website developers and digital marketing service providers in Pune give you the top 5 reasons why start ups swear by Digital Marketing to promote their business left right and centre.
- HIGH INFLUENCE ON TARGET AUDIENCE – With more and more Indians embracing smart phones and internet, digital marketing has began to greatly influence preferences and buying pattern vis-à-vis the traditional means of marketing. Phones have evolved as the most popular form of initial research as against making store visits or relying on word of mouth. Such high levels of internet penetration have created a dream run for start ups to take the digital route while creating their presencemarket.
2. CREATIVE & STIMULATING CONTENT – Digital Marketing offers a plethora of options to create exciting and virtually stimulating information around the product/service. From memes to YouTube videos, podcasts to e-newsletters there is a great scope for start-ups to explore this space with their limited resources stretched to its capacity. There is a new emerging service trend of social media marketing professionals that can be hired to deliver this job.
3. TOOLS FOR ANALYTICS – Digital marketing campaigns are based on several sophisticated web analytics and online metrics tools that reduce the risk of error of poor decision making among start-ups. Right from identification of target audience, to understanding their latent needs, buying patterns to de-coding their lifestyle can be mapped and exploited while creating the perfect tools of digital marketing. No wonder different start-ups use different tools of digital marketing as a business strategy ranging from promo codes, e-newsletters, email marketing and videos to name a few.
4. MAXIMISE BUDGETS – Digital Marketing has unique opportunities for start-ups, generally operating in a stringent budget-controlled environment, to control and minimise their marketing spends for maximum output and result. Start-ups enjoy different billing metrics like Search Engine Optimization, Pay per Click, Cost Per Acquisition, Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Google Ad spends etc.
5. FOCUSSED RESULT-ORIENTED STRATEGY – Digital Marketing allows flexibility in marketing campaigns dedicated towards different goals like lead generation, increasing sales, building goodwill or creating brand awareness. This is made possible by customising content for a specific target audience that may be strewn across the globe through digital marketing.
So, if you are a start up business that holds strong conviction in your product/service, simply get in touch with DMAG Marketing, the best digital marketing company of Pune, to take your business to the next level by our website design and development and digital marketing services in Pune.